CPO Track is most relevant to those who have team management responsibilities. Your job title could be Principal, Group PM, Head of Product, Director of Product, VP Product, SVP Product, or Chief Product Officer.
You could also be someone trying to pivot into product leadership roles (but you must currently have team management responsibilities).
The application form is very simple, we just need some basic information about you and your experience. Apply here.
Once you fill the form, we'll review your application. We might reach out to you via email if we have any questions. The application review might take up to 10 working days.
If your application is approved, we'll get in touch with you via email with payment details.
If your application is not approved, we'll add you to our waitlist. We don't decline any applications; we like to stay in touch :)
Frequently asked questions
- What is the membership criteria?
- How can I pay for membership?
- Can I cancel my membership? Will I be refunded?
- Can I downgrade my membership from TRACK 2 to TRACK 1?
- How many times will the Peer Advisory Board meet?
- Will the HotSeat talks be held online or in-person?
- Will recruiters be allowed in the member community?
- How does Member Discounts work?
- Have you vetted the Exec/Product coaches?
- Can members organise their own events within the community app?
- I live outside the UK, can I still join CPO Track?
- Can I refer a friend/colleague to join CPO Track?
- What happens after I apply?
- Can I pay monthly?
- Can I upgrade my membership from TRACK 1 to TRACK 2?
- How do you match the Peer Advisory Board?
- Can groups communicate in between scheduled meetings?
- What is the private member app?
- What is Masterclass at Work?
- Where will the in-person events be held?
- Will the member socials be free?
- Can members share resources within the member app?
- Can my employer sponsor my CPO Track membership?
- How can I speak at your events?
Apply and become a member today!